“Capitalizing Experience In Youth Work”
( EuroAsi International Project Duration: 2015 October to 2016 September )
( Venue: Philippine Red Cross Boracay Chapter, Ambulong )
Young people should be at the forefront of global change and innovation. Empowered, they can be key agents for development and peace. If, however, they are left on society’s margins, all of us will be impoverished. Let us ensure that all young people have every opportunity to participate fully in the lives of their societies.
– Kofi Anan (Nobel Peace Prize Winner and 7th UN Secretary General)
ALSO SEE Radio Boracay International Project 1.0: RadioActive - International Radio Project For Young People
EuroAsi International Partners
We were fortunate to be invited to the APEC 2015 Boracay Tour by the Department of Tourism ASEC. Art Boncato Jr. Pictured below is our Italian partner Angelica Perra of TDM 2000 International-Italy had her taste of the local Filipino culture and strut her way to the National Dance “Tinikling” (Bamboo Dance).
Ms. Perra took advantage of the occasion to present to Mr. Boncato possible youth project collaboration between both Islands: Sardinia, Italy and Boracay, Philippines.
We also had the opportunity to share the EuroAsi project to more of the local Boracay commUNITY via the TV program “Kapihan Sa Boracay” aired on PCTV Channel 19 and hosted by Nenette Graf and Miguel Labatiao of Boracay Foundation Inc. last Saturday, 06 June 2015 at the Paradise Garden Resort Hotel. Thanks to #EuroAsi BORACAY participant Marlo Shonenberger of Red Cross Boracay for arranging and participating in the said TV guesting.
EuroAsi Boracay Module 2: “Project Management & Project Writing”
EuroAsi Radio Interview with Federico Gaviano of TDM2000 and DJ Robert Boom of FM 106.1 Boracay Philippines (April 01, 2015)
Mark your calendars: EuroAsi Boracay Kick Off Conference 28 FEB 2015, Saturday, 10am @ Best Western Boracay Tropics conference room.
For inquiries email [email protected].
REGISTER Today for the EuroAsi FREE Training/EVS !!!
DEADLINE for registration: 15 MARCH 2015
- Management Of Youth NGO
- Project Management & Project Writing
- Human Resource Management
- Communication, Visibility and Dissemination
- Financial Management
- 10 working days per module at 4-hours/working day. (Flexible schedule considering participants availability).
- 1-month Short Accompanying Period – upon the return of the trainer in his/her country, evaluation/assessment of training module learned will continue via the e-learning platform, email, etc.
- A total of 5-Training Modules from March to November 2015 (9 months)
- Mobility/Job Shadowing in January 2016 (Best trainees to REPRESENT the Philippines will fly to Europe for further learning for 21 days)