Boracay Radio Channels FM-106-1 and RB106 present…
Listen/watch this month’s biggest hits and hot new music.
Press PLAY > enjoy! 🙂
Boracay Radio Channels
2006 gave birth to Radio Boracay FM-106-1. It’s the first radio station in Boracay to cater to its unique community.
As the country’s premier beach destination, Boracay is home to a mix of different cultures and international flavors. Thus, on the air, we try to emulate this unique Island vibe.
Colorful. Vibrant. Fun!
Beach Radio at its best!
Radio Boracay streaming at these times:
- 6am – 10am: Radyo Birada (Local News Program)
- 10am – 6pm: Music Mix (Top-40/Reggae)
- 6am – 7am: Niki Boy Report (Local News Program)
- 7am – 6pm: Music Mix (Top-40/Reggae)
- 6am – 7am: Christ’s Mission (Religious Program)
- 7am – 12pm: Reggae Sunday (Music)
- 12pm – 3pm: Seaside Sunday (Music: Classics)
- 3pm – 6pm: Retro Sunday (Music: 80’s)
- 6pm – 9pm: Tinig Ng Pagasa (Religious Program)
To compliment the FM brand, Radio Boracay launched its “online” counterpart RB106 Boracay’s Best Mix in 2010. Under the umbrella of One Media Boracay Inc., both FM-106-1 and RB106 launched several community projects.
RadioActive Boracay was our first International radio project back in 2013. We gave young Filipinos free training in radio and volunteering opportunities to Europe.
The following year, we sent two Filipino volunteers to Italy and another two to the UK. And in 2015, we also had the privilege of hosting young volunteers from Europe.
Portfolio: Radio Boracay Projects
Check out some of Radio Boracay community projects and find out how YOU can be part of the next. From European Voluntary Service to international radio projects.